The DEFIGARD HD-7 is a concentration of SCHILLER’s long and proven experience in defibrillation, ECG and connectivity. A reliable and durable device to ensure that the patient always receives the best possible care.
Available with defibrillation paddles or pads, the DEFIGARD HD-7 will support all healthcare professionals.
The DEFIGARD HD-7 is designed to be intuitive, with a large 7” touch screen as well as its one-step mode selector.
The Touch’n Save interface allows direct access to the desired feature without losing time.
Connectivity has been taken a step further with the DEFIGARD HD-7 to simplify medical team’s work. The device automatically transmits self-test results and facilitates device pool management thanks to its remote software and configuration updates.
- 4 modes: monitoring, manual defibrillation, AED and pacer
- Single connector for defibrillation paddles or pads
- CPR Feedback
- USB and Wi-Fi data transmission
- Remote software and configuration updates
- Automatic self-test transmission
- Large 7” touchscreen
- 6-lead ECG: SCHILLER technology
- Non-Invasive Blood Pressure: SCHILLER technology
- SpO2: MASIMO or Nellcor technology
- EtCO2: MASIMO technology (side stream)
- Integrated large 3-channel printer