FRED easyport plus is the latest SCHILLER defibrillator: its outstanding weight of only 780 g and its small size combined with greatest functionality are unique worldwide.
Thanks to a 1-2-3 workflow and detailed information provided on the large colour screen, the FRED easyport plus is extremely easy to use.
- Metronome and real-time CPR feedback
- The ARGUS LifePoint® sensor provides accurate guidance for effective chest compressions
- Suitable for all environments: automatically adjusts the large colour LCD screen's brightness
- Intuitive paediatric mode, while using the same electrodes as for adults
- Data transmission via Bluetooth or USB
- Regular self-tests ensure its operability, signalling its status with the flashing on/off button
- FRED easyport plus is operational with both primary or rechargeable batteries for even more flexibility
Most SCHILLER defibrillators feature the sophisticated Multipulse Biowave technology. This patented defibrillation waveform is pulsed at high frequency. It consists of two phases of current flowing in opposite directions (biphasic). The Multipulse Biowave technology ensures an effective and safe defibrillation shock while minimising damage to the myocardium.