The CARDIOVIT CS-200 Excellence ErgoSpiro system performs both pulmonary function tests and metabolic tests with diagnostic-quality 12- or 16-lead exercise ECG conveniently and accurately in a single device, with none of the compromises that some-times have to be made in combined systems.
It can be used for children and adults, patients and athletes, collecting full breath-by-breath data.
- Breath-by-breath gas exchange analysis (VE,VO2, VCO2) with unique maintenance-free ultrasonic cell for CO2 measurement; easy, quick and fully assisted calibration for highly accurate measurements; charts and data display through standard or user-defined 9 panel
- Fully integrated 12- or 16-lead exercise ECG
- Resting ECG with ETM automatic interpretation
- ETM Sport for interpretation of athletes' hearts
- Automatic blood pressure measurement with optional built-in SpO2 module from the BP-200 plus
- Optional LFSport for the performance assessment and exercise scheduler are two comprehensive features for use in sports medicine