The DEFIGARD Touch 7 is an indispensable tool for rescuers.
The device is extremely compact and offers the latest defibrillation technology in combination with comprehensive monitoring functions. It is the first emergency monitor/defibrillator equipped with a touch screen – making it the most intuitive device on the market – as well as with the latest data transmission technology.
- ECG with 6 to 12 leads
- Diagnostic ECG with interpretation
- Non-invasive blood pressure measurement
- SpO2 MASIMO Rainbow® (SpCO, SpMet, PI), with plethysmogram
- EtCO2 (mainstream or sidestream)
- Invasive blood pressure measurement
- Bluetooth printer
- ePCR ready
- Manual defibrillator (sync/async)
- Transcutaneous pacemaker
- CPR feedback
- GSM, Wi-Fi data transmission
Most SCHILLER defibrillators feature the sophisticated Multipulse Biowave technology. This patented defibrillation waveform is pulsed at high frequency. It consists of two phases of current flowing in opposite directions (biphasic). The Multipulse Biowave technology ensures an effective and safe defibrillation shock while minimising damage to the myocardium.