SRMS (SCHILLER Rehabilitation Management System) is a cardiac rehabilitation unit that allows up to 16 patients to safely train simultaneously.
This Windows-based application automatically controls all connected ergometers and treadmills. Entering patient data, managing exercise sessions and creating reports have become simple tasks that no longer require tedious manual steps.
- High-resolution display that can be increased by double-clicking
- Up to 16 training stations simultaneously, ergometers & treadmills (8 stations per monitor)
- Time-saving patient management
- Group assignment
- Single occupancy per chip card
- Modern medical training methods
- Pulse- and load-controlled training programs
- Treadmill programs
- Seamless quality management & documentation